Visa Center is a non-government body which allows for Sri Lankan Visa applicants to apply for Sri Lankan Visa through localized offices in Toronto, Markham, Calgary and Vancouver. No waiting in lines at Sri Lankan Embassy and Consulate | Sri Lanka Visa Applications are always up to date | Requirements for Sri Lanka visa are current; Expedited Service gets you fast Sri Lankan visa | Low service fees start at $24 for some applications
|10 daysturnaround||3 daysturnaround|
|E-visa double entry for Tourism or Private visit valid for 180 days with max 30 days stay||N/A||$ 129.50
|Business Visa with max 180 days stay||$ 170.00
Sri Lanka Visa Requirements
- Original passport (must be valid at least for 6 months from departure date & min. 2 empty pages)
- Filled out Sri-Lanka visa application form. E-visa applicants must fill-out on-line application form.
Note: - The second entry on e-visa should be made with in 30 days of initial entry
- Travel documents holders are not eligible to apply for e-visa.
- TWO passport size photos. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit)
- Prior approval for visa is required for persons proceeding to Sri Lanka
for educational assignments, academic research, employment, voluntary
work in social service organizations, diplomatic missions and other
international organizations or to join their spouses in Sri Lanka. Visa
application should be submitted at least two weeks prior to the visit.
- Note: Visas may be extended by the authorities in Sri-Lanka to allow more stay.
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Sri Lanka visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.ca/pdf/additional_visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Still have questions?Look in Sri Lanka Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
1000 Finch Ave. W.
North York, ON
3601 HWY 7 East,
400 5th Avenue SW,
550 West Broadway